We wish to inform you that the Legislative Decree n. 196 dated 30th June 2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code”) provides for the protection of people and other subjects as regards the treatment of personal data. According to the aforesaid provisions, this treatment will be marked by the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and safeguard of your Privacy and Personal Rights.
In conformity with art. 13 of the Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, therefore, we notify you the following information:
1. The data you introduce will be used only and exclusively for the following purposes:
- Recording to the newsletter of unifrigor.com.
2. The data processing will be carried out in manual / computerized way
3. To enter your data is compulsory (in order to identify univocally every single user) and your possible refusal of giving these data will cause the impossibility of logging to our services
4. Your data will not be communicated to others, or will be made public.
5. The holder of the data processing is Unifrigor srl
6. Responsible for the data processing is Unifrigor srl
7. At any time you may exercise your rights with the holder of the data processing, in accordance with article 7 of Legislative Decree196/2003, that, for your convenience, we reproduce integrally here below:
Legislative decree n. 196/2003 - Rights of the subject
Art. 7 - Right to reach to personal data and other rights
1. A People shall have the right to obtain confirmation of existence of their personal data, even if not yet recoded, and receive communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A People shall have the right to be informed of:
a) the source of the personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) the identification data of the owner, of the responsible data processors and designed representative, as per Section 5(2);
e) the entities or categories of entity to whom the personal data may be communicated in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, as data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A People shall have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A People shall have the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for marketing survey or commercial communications.